- Students may check out 2 items at a time. (primary students may have different guidelines)
- Items may be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Items may be renewed 3 times--unless it is a "high demand" title.
- Students may reserve a book ahead of time; when the book is in, the library will notify the student. It is reshelved after one week if not picked up.
- If a student has an OVERDUE or DAMAGED book/item, check out privileges are suspended until the item is returned or renewed, or the fine is paid.
- Students are responsible to pay the cost of replacing all lost items. If the item is found, the library will issue a refund.
- Students are responsible for the care and condition of the items checked out to them. Check out privileges are suspended until all fines are paid.